Saturday, October 13, 2012

Another opportunity to practice my dream

A few months ago, I had the opportunity to take maternity photographs of another friend of mine with her husband. I was really excited because not only are they such a beautiful and seemingly carefree couple and I love them dearly, but they just moved into a part of town I don't get to see very much. And it is a neighborhood perfect for photos! Red brick, abandoned buildings, boarded up windows . . . basically a photographer's dream. There was just so much texture and character to use! The weather was perfect in their neighborhood (it was cloudy in mine); it really was just the perfect day. There were so many fun places to go and they were so cute and fun to work with that I just couldn't stop! I took way too many photos of this couple, but what can I say, I need the practice!

Here are a few of my favorites:



 

Thanks for letting me take your photographs friends! I cannot wait to meet your little one soon!

No comments: