Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Family Weekend (Part 2)

If you missed my first post about our adventure to the Grand Canyon, you can read it here. If you've already read it, then you are ready (and waiting) for part two. So here you go!

My sister was about 22 weeks along in her pregnancy (the first pregnancy amongst my siblings) and they decided to do a gender reveal party while the parents and my husband and I were in town. The timing was great.

Mom and Sister did most of the prep work before I had arrived so basically all I did was decorate and help get the food on the table. And then I ate. There really isn't much to share about a gender reveal party . . . except of course the gender. I'll let my photos do the talking:





 Finally time for the cutting of the cake:




I'm going to have a niece!! Congratulations Sister and Brother-in-Law!

And a few extras just for fun:




No comments: